JAMESTOWN – The Double Tree by Hilton Hotel that is set to open in Downtown Jamestown this fall is looking for employees.
Hotel General Manager Brandon Wade told WNYNewsNow he seeks a wide array of help including housekeeping staff, front desk agents, night auditors, servers, bartenders, cooks and dish washers.
Chautauqua Works will host a number of job fairs starting at the end of August at their Downtown Jamestown location at 4 E. 3rd St, Jamestown, NY. Opportunities to interview are as follows:
- Wednesday, August 29th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, August 30, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, September 14, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, September 20, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wade appeared on WNYNewsNow’s Facebook LIVE program NewsNow: New & Noteworthy this week to discuss the progress of the hotel. You can watch his segment above.
The Double Tree by Hilton Hotel is expected to open in November 2018.
Have experience in housekeeping foe a year
I have almost 20 years experience bartending. I will be at your open interviews. Looking forward to meeting you.
I have over 10 years in housekeeping!!