Study Suggests Americans May Not Be 100% Productive At Work

A new study suggests Americans are not working as productively as one might think.
According to a survey by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 92 percent of their time at work is spend working, the other 8 percent of the time they are doing something else.
During the rest of the time, Americans are wasting work hours in a variety of ways.
Top non-work activities included eating and drinking, working on a side hustle, socializing, surfing the web and watching TV.