Ashville Fire Deemed An Accident

ASHVILLE-A Wednesday afternoon house fire at 3393 Carpenter-Pringle Rd. was deemed an accident due to a malfunction with an exterior light on the outside of the home according to the Chautauqua County Fire Team and County Sheriff’s Office.

The home owner, Ricardo Donato, was reportedly inside his home when he was alerted by neighbors that his house was on fire in its attic area above the ceiling.

Ricardo was able to get out and the Ashville Fire Department, with help from neighboring districts, was able to extinguish the fire. Ricardo was transported to WCA with chest pains but later was released.