Man Fatally Electrocuted In Work Incident

YORKSHIRE, N.Y. – A Maine man was fatally electrocuted in a work incident Wednesday afternoon on Block Road, according to the New York State Police. 
James R. Fogg, 39, was reportedly in the area working for S.G. Communications, running cable television lines in the area. State Police said Fogg was in the basket of a bucket truck when he came into contact with a primary electric line, causing him to be exposed to high voltage.
Fogg was transported to the Bertrand Chaffee Hospital, where he later died of his injuries.