Numerous Fire Departments Extinguish Gerry House Fire

GERRY – Numerous area fire departments were able to extinguish a house fire Monday evening at 2642 Gerry-Ellington Rd. according to the County Sheriff’s Office. 
The family home of Jonathan Easton had reportedly caught fire near the roof area. All family members left the residence with no injuries.
The Chautauqua County Fire Investigation Team reportedly determined the fire was accidental due to an overheated chimney stove pipe that caught combustible materials on fire that led to catching the house rafters on fire.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.